For Profit Business, Not for Profit Organization, Governmental Accounting, Bookkeeping
For Profit Business or Not For Profit Organization
- Provide an accurate, timely set of accounting records based on the client’s industry standards.
- Help an organization prepare budgets, provide reporting and details on the company’s performance based on those budgets. Monitor cash flow and analyze cost of sales.
- Regularly prepare and present to the organization financial statements and reports, in a timely manner.
- Prepare and present for approval, the annual budget, other budgets, financial plans, business feasibility studies, investment memorandum and other financial/business documents.
- Monitor the organization systems for any irregularities which could or does have a financial implication.
- To collaborate and coordinate the activities of outside suppliers of financial services hired or contracted.
- Initiate/Engage in all activities, financial or otherwise, to promote the financial health, growth, and stability of the entity.
- CFO, accounting and other financial management outsourcing
- Develop & implement internal controls, including creating separation of duties
- Forensic auditing, professional investigation and security consulting
- Cost allocation plans and templates; utility rate studies
- Assistance with Year-End Closing
- Assistance in Preparation for Auditors
- Drafting financial statements (month-end, year-end, interim)
- Creating budgets and formulating deficit elimination plans
- Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. Our qualified staff can assist in the day to day tasks associated with bookkeeping.