Preparation of Personal Tax, Estate & Trust Tax, Business Tax Returns, IRS Representation, Payroll Services, Sales Tax Service, Tax Planning
Estate & Trust Tax Preparation
- Effective estate and gift planning facilitates the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provides security for you surviving spouse, and can reduce or eliminate the tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets.
- For business owners, business continuity and succession is essential. We can guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs in order.
- During our years of experience dealing with tax authorities, we have achieved a level of competence that can ensure our clients they are being properly represented before any federal and state agency.
- For a business to grow it must hire employees, which can result in increased payroll administration. We can assist you in implementing the controls necessary to ensure a reliable, efficient, and effective payroll system. Our firm can continue that process by developing a payroll system and preparing all necessary payroll tax returns in a timely manner.
Sales Tax Services
- Many of our clients are responsible for collecting, reporting the sales and tax collected, and finally remitting payment. This process can be a cumbersome one depending on the type of product the business offers to the market. We can assist your company in the compilation of information and preparation of sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Tax planning is an essential element of the tax preparation process. By making tax planning part of your overall business strategy, and using our experience and access to the most current developments in the tax laws, you can minimize your current and future tax liabilities. The first step is a free consultation, email us to schedule one here.
- Our significant investment in computerized tax preparation and research software enables us to accurately and efficiently prepare returns for various types of entities including individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and not-for-profit organizations.
- In-Office Appointments
- Our family business environment makes the in office appointment easy and worry-free. Call or email us to schedule an appointment with a tax preparer.
- Drop-Off Return
- We offer the ability to drop off your information to our office during office hours or off hours in our secured drop off location at our entrance. We can prepare return by an agreed upon date which can be picked up at our office.
- We offer a secure virtual transfer of your tax documents if you are located out of travel range to our office. This service is much like our drop off service and after the return is complete we will review the return with you via virtual meeting or telephone, and transmit the finalized return to you electronically through a secure portal.